Summer Marketing Secrets Webinar
Attention: Small Business Owners and Entreprenuers
Summer has finally arrived!
But what does that mean for your business?
Join us for a FREE Webinar...
Summer Marketing Secrets:
How to enjoy the summer... AND still get more clients!
NOTE: I'm sorry you missed the live webinar.
Don't you just love those lazy days of summer? It's a perfect time to take a vacation or kick back to a light load, shorter days and more time off. After all, doesn't it seem like all your clients and prospects have taken time off to do just that.
But can you really afford to let your marketing take a vacation too?
Sure, you've worked hard this year and have earned some time off during the summer. I bet you're craving relaxing days at the beach or on the golf course, spending time with your children, hiking in the woods or enjoying whatever your favorite summer recreation is. After all, isn't that one of the privileges of owning your business - being able to set your own hours?
But what about your sales?
Wisdom & experience tell us that if we slack off on marketing our biz during the summer, come September our fall revenues will likely be dismal.
Please join us for the informative webinar replay. You'll see how you can take advantage of the summer slow-down AND still power up your marketing results so you won't lose traction and have stellar sales come September.
- How you can work smarter, not harder by using the Summer to get a big advantage over your competitors .
- Simple ideas to integrate marketing into your summer activities and make a bigger impact with much less work.
- The Key to leveraging the summer slow-down to give you a leg up in winning the marketing game.
- The secret to increasing your marketing while still enjoying the summer.
- Summer connection strategies [What you may not realize is that summer is the PERFECT time to use this very principle]
Go ahead and enter your information in the boxes below and you'll receive the webinar replay access info in a personal email from me.
*Please be assured I will never rent, share, or give out your information to anyone.
You have my word on it!