Looking for an engaging speaker?
Rev up the enthusiasm at your next business meeting, seminar or conference. Sue Clement is a dynamic, interactive speaker who has given keynote addresses and training sessions for diverse range of audiences.
When you invite Sue to speak at your event, you know you're hiring a polished professional with plenty of business savvy. Whether your goal is to improve team building, increase sales, renew motivation, or simply listen to a great speaker, you can count on Sue for inspiration plus creative, innovative solutions to your business problems.
Some of the topics Sue has presented:
- Network Like a Pro
- The Secret Formula to Easy Referral Success
- How to Socialize Your Way to More Clients & Cash Flow
- Marketing Essentials for Small Business Owners
- How to Get More New Clients like Clockwork
- The Art of Successful Connecting! - How to create winning connections for business success
- No More Cold Calling! Insider Secrets to Getting All the Clients You Can Handle
- From Fantasy to Reality – the Art & Science of Goal Setting
- "Winning the Game of Marketing”
- How to Build Referral Relationships… that Get Results!
- Crafting an Effective Networking Introduction that Gets Your Noticed and Remembered!
- 4 Cornerstones to Business Success
To book Sue for your conference, meeting, lunch and learn, or for customized presentations, click here.
Some Groups Sue has presented to:
- Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce
- BC Contract Cleaners Association
- BC Financial Healthcare Professionals Society
- BCIT – Marketing Association
- BCIT – Transportation Dept
- Biznik – Bellingham Sales & Marketing Success Circus
- Burnaby Board of Trade
- Burnaby Business Women’s Link
- Canadian ReDesigners Association
- Certified General Accountants Association (CGA)
- Certified Management Accountants (CMA)
- Dare to Thrive Conference
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Enterprising Moms Network – 2 chapters
- Entrepreneurial Success Network
- eWomen Network
- French Chamber of Commerce
- High Output Business Network
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Langley Chamber of Commerce
- Langley Professional Entrepreneur Networking Group
- Ocean Park Business Association
- Promotional Products Professionals of Canada
- Prudential Sussex Realty
- ReMax Realty
- Robert Half Canada Inc.
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce
- Simon Fraser University – Backpacks to Briefcases
- South Surrey & White Rock Chamber of Commerce
- The Canadian Decorators’ Association
- Valley Women’s Network – 8 chapters
- Vancouver Business, Marketing & Entrepreneur Meet Up
- Vancouver Real Estate Board
Jaclyn Van Den Berg - Langley Chamber of Commerce
"Sue, I just wanted to say how fantastic your session was yesterday with our Healthcare group at the Healthcare Summit. The feedback from our staff was extremely positive. They loved the simplicity of the message and the anecdotal stories you presented to us. You delivered a message that was very much in line with our internal emphasis on connections, and how to leverage these as well. Some points definitely hit home with our group. I’ve heard two people this morning referring to your CASH acronym."
Vice President, Healthcare Services, Western Canada, Robert Half Canada Inc.
"When I invited Sue to speak at our conference in Denmark, I was pretty sure that the content would be great, but she turned out to be a really excellent communicator as well. In fact, she exceeded my expectations in every way. And the audience agreed. In the evaluation forms, she scored 5 out of 5 - with many positive comments like - "Awesome!" "a really powerful presentation." "Inspiring!" "Really great, with practical exercises." In fact, many of them said they wished there had been more time.
Sue was excellent interactive speaker. She engaged and connected with the audience directly, had great humor, shared a wealth of knowledge and communicated her message through applicable stories and examples.
I would definitely recommend Sue as a speaker to other organizations. She is an excellent speaker who really involves the audience, and she is truly an expert. In fact, I hope we can do something together again in the future."
Lise Grevenkop-Castenskiold, M.Sc.EE
Efficient Project Management
"If there is such a thing as a natural-born speaker, then Sue Clement must surely be it! She is a relaxed, yet passionate, expert in her subject area and humorously in-tune with her audience. Expect her to deliver a fast-paced and informative seminar, with a practical call to action. She was a hit as the keynote speaker at the 2009 Canadian National ReDesigners Association conference! The feedback from the participants was overwhelmingly positive. It is my pleasure to recommend such an engaging and knowledgeable speaker."
Leah J. Armstrong, CRSS, DCC
House to Home ReDesigns & Real Estate Staging
“I attended a professional development meeting with the Certified Management Accountants - Vancouver Chapter. The topic of interest was networking and referral success by Sue Clement. The presentation was engaging, informative and fun! Sue put together one of the most personally meaningful presentations together that not only gave me substainally better tools to approach my business relationships but fostered an environment of sharing and collaboration with attendees at the event. The material and delivery was excellent and without hesitation, I would recommend Sue to speak at your next event based on her experience, leadership and consultative approach leading to meaningful successful outcomes.”
James Laitinen - Alma Consulting Group Inc.